*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
650TVL EFFIO 2-3DNR Box CCD Camera
IC Realtime has recently developed the new EFFIO™ DSP line of cameras. The XL8 (CCD Box Style) camera, utilize Sony's new EFFIO chipset capable of achieving 700TVL horizontal lines and 960 horizontal pixels @ 18MHz. This represents the latest technology in camera development in manufacturing today.
Color reproduction is enhanced through the cameras DSP chips. The 3DNR feature produces un-blurred recorded videos of moving objects.
XL8 camera has dual stage Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) cameras with full OSD, RS485, True Day/Night function. The cameras are capable of operating at a low lux level of 0.0001. S/N ratio.
The XL-8 has a sensitivity improvement of a minimum of +4dB, a significant improvement when compared to the current HAD technology sensors.
- 1/3" SONY 960H WD Double Scan CCD II
- Effective Pixels: 960(H) X 494(V)
- True ICR Mechanical Day/Night feature
- 650TV Lines in Day Mode / 700TV Lines Night Mode
- WDR Mode (dual stage for automatic disabling at night time)
- 2D/3D DNR noise reduction
- 0.2 Lux at F1.2 / 0.0001 Lux at F1.2 (DSS on)
- Motion Detection
- Face Detection
- Full OSD Menu accessible via RS-485 or on camera buttons
- Back Focus Function for easy set up
- 4 Privacy Zones
- Camera Titles
- Mirror/Reverse/Flip image mode
- RS485 connection for remote programming
- CS and C mount Lens Support
- Dual Voltage 12VDC / 24VAC
Imager / Electrical
1/3" Sony Double Scan CCD
Color = 650 TV Line / Black & White = 700+ TV Line
NTSC = 768 (H) x 494 (V) PAL = 752 (H) x 582 (V)
Internal / Line Lock
1.0Vp-p Composite. 75 Ohms
more than 52 dB (AGC off)
0.0001 Lux (F1.2)
C/CS Mount (Manual / DC / Video)
True Day / Night
With mechanical filter change ( a blue filter built-in )
OSD Menu Options
OFF / WDR1 / WDR2
2DNR / 3DNR
2DNR : OFF / 0~6, 3DNR : OFF / 0~31
ATW / Push Lock / Hold / User selectable ( Push : 1,800K~10,500K )